Help The Planet
When fossil fuels are burned for power, toxic gases are released into the air. Those toxic gases build up as pollution (yuk!) and contribute to climate changes such as global warming. Also, some fuels such as coal and oil require mining, drilling, and fracking, which can leave the land stripped of plants and trees along with a whole other list of major issues that are harmful.
On the other hand, the sun is a natural power source and solar panels are able to easily capture clean sunlight that can be turned into useable power. No burning or toxic gases needed! The more people switch their homes and businesses to run on solar power, the less fossil fuels are needed. Which is good since eventually the supply will run out, whereas solar and other renewable sources will be there when we need them.
The Benefits of Solar Power
- Save money by reducing or eliminating your electric bill
- Generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity
- Invest money into your home, not your utility company
- Fix your electricity cost over the next 40 years
- Enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design-life
- Hedge against future utility rate increases
- No batteries needed; bank your extra energy in the local utility-grid (net-metering)
- Solar energy requires very little maintenance
- No lifestyle changes; use solar power the same as you currently use electricity
Solar Power IS Affordable
By reducing or eliminating a bill you already pay, finding money for solar is easy. Many of our customers choose to finance a system. The new solar loan payment is fixed, unlike rising utility rates (PG&E’s rates have been rising 6.5% each year for the past 25 years), and is usually cheaper than what you were paying to the utility company. This means you can save money. More than 90% of our customers have a positive day-one cash flow. You can’t afford not to go solar!
Switching to Solar Is Easy
Synergy Power is a turn-key solution. That means we take care of everything and it’s all done in-house, so we can guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any questions about switching to solar, contact us. Our highly-trained consultants are available to speak with you and discuss the best solution for your home.